We are experienced in working with demanding customers and we also enjoy it. We can help you plan, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain large enterprise software projects for your organization. We are able to understand your business specifics and master very complex requirements. We develop custom solutions and provide a professional coverage of the full application lifecycle:
Business Requirements Definition:
- We are proud of our our excellent Business Analysts who are able to record, understand, analyze and translate your needs into concise and fully documented business requirements;
- They are an excellent link between the business users and the software architects.
Enterprise Solution Architecture:
- Our Solution Architects are coming with a long track record of implementing successful solutions to worldwide customers. They have experience in different areas such as retail, finance and telecom;
- We are able to design solutions that match your company reference architectures and roadmaps, and also comply with domain specific standards
- We know how to design solutions in complex environments, integrating them with multiple ERPs, CRMs, ESBs, SCMs etc. We are able to take over legacy applications and run them through a technology and business transformation process, with zero impact on daily operations.
- Mindit Software Architects are responsible to translate the business requirements and solution architecture blueprints into detailed specifications. The specifications are used later on by developers for their assignments or by testers when writing their test suite specifications;
- As part of the solution design, they include specifications of the application services, components, data model, APIs, GUIs, etc.
- We know how to break down complex architectures into micro services, build new APIs or maintain existing legacy interfaces;
- We follow standards and best practices. We are continuously developing our expertise and certifications in enterprise integration solution provided by industry leaders.
- Depending on the peering organization, we can apply modern or more conservative development methodologies;
- We have dedicated Project Managers who ensure proper project communication and reporting. They follow the agreed project plans and make sure the milestones are met. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery are part of our standard development process;
- Our Quality Assurance Managers make sure that final deliverables are in line with the business requirements. They follow enterprise standards and roadmaps that are ready to be integrated with the third-party components; - Our testers write test specifications which get automated (if possible) or manually tested during internal tests;- We don’t limit the coverage only to functional tests, but we run performance tests over the affected or new software modules delivered.
- In complex environments, rollouts are more than simple technical upgrades. We are experts in performing fast data migrations and running smooth and rapid service upgrades;
- Additionally, we perform post roll-out service monitoring and we proactively act if we notice the slightest service disruption.
Support and Maintenance:
- A delivery is not finished when software is packaged and installed, but when it is actually used;
- We back that up with guaranteed SLAs, prompt response times and proper support levels to ensure that the operating goals are met.